Skip Navigation
This table is used for column layout.
Village Seal
Document Portal
Village of Mamaroneck
123 Mamaroneck Ave.,
Mamaroneck, NY 10543

PH: (914) 777-7700
Frequently Asked Questions

When and Where are Village Tax Payments Due?

Can a Third Party by Notified about Paying Taxes?
If you are either 65 years of age or older or disabled and own and occupy a 1,2 or 3 family residence, you may designate a consenting adult as third party to receive duplicate copies of your tax bills and notices of unpaid taxes. You may request this in writing to the Tax Office at 123 Mamaroneck Ave. Mamaroneck NY.  This request must be filed by March 31st of each year.

Questions about your Water Service or Water Bill?   
Please contact the Westchester Joint Water Works at 914-698-3500 or

How do I get a Parking Permit

Village Election Information.  
The Village of Mamaroneck holds its elections on the first Tuesday in November.  Voter registration information and material may be obtained from the Town of Mamaroneck.  They may be reached at 914-381-7870 or

Where and how can I get a copy of a marriage, birth or death certificate?  
To obtain copies of birth and/or death certificates of individuals who were born or died in the Village, please send your request in writing. ~Please include your relationship to individual whose certificate you are requesting with a copy of your state issued picture id and a check for $10 per certificate made payable to the Village of Mamaroneck. ~Mail to:

Village of Mamaroneck
Attn: Registrar of Vital Statistics
123 Mamaroneck Avenue
Mamaroneck, NY 10543

Marriage certificates may be obtained at the Town of Mamaroneck.  They may be reached at 914-381-7870 or

Website Disclaimer    |    
Virtual Towns & Schools Website