Due to the additional services NV5 will be providing the Village for the moratorium planning studies, next Thursday’s Comprehensive Plan Stakeholder meeting is cancelled and will be postponed to a later date.
After reviewing the Village meeting’s calendar and school calendars we are proposing to move the stakeholder meeting to Wednesday, September 5, 2018 and will be adding an additional stakeholder meeting on Monday, October 15, 2018.
The May 31 Public Workshop/Open House that was cancelled is proposed to be held on September 27, 2018.
NV5 has also requested postponement of their update to the BOT scheduled for this Monday. They are proposing attendance at the August 13th regular meeting to go over the results of the moratorium planning studies & status of the Comprehensive Plan.
If you would like to submit comments or suggestions to the plan, you may do so here: https://planvom.org/