Active Vacancies & New Activity in Central Business District
Last Update: 9/14/2017
- Former Payless Shoes – 3,200 sf
- CVS/Dry Cleaners – see above - 12,500 sf – being renovated; owner is Silverman Realty
- Chase Bdlg. (101 Mamaroneck Ave) – 10,000 sf
- Bowtie Theatre – 8,000 sf retail space & potential 42 spaces (total size – 24,000 sf)
- 100 Mamaroneck Ave – 5,000 sf ground floor and basement have been renovated.
- 151 Mamaroneck Ave – 10,000 sf – high end fitness center locating on upper two floors.) Building façade has been approved by the BAR. First floor and basement consists of 3,500 sf.
- 419 Mamaroneck Avenue – Mamaroneck Roasters is a coffee shop that has received a special permit from ZBA.
- 362 Mamaroneck Avenue – Sweet Charlie’s Ice Cream (rolled ice cream. Started in Philadelphia – 10 franchise stores – latest is Mamaroneck (www.sweetcharlies.com). Needs special permit; September ZBA agenda.
- 270 Mamaroneck Ave – Artuso’s has closed their 2,500 sf store. Café Dion open – similar operation to Artuso’s.
- 339 Mt. Pleasant Avenue – Chanta’s Hair Salon just opened.
- 630 Halstead Avenue – Mamaroneck Seafood to open (500 sf)
Other Property Details
- 566 E. Boston Post Rd (Beach & Post Rd) – 21,954 sf, - 3 story bdlg, lot size 14,714 sf, potential 26 space parking lot in C-1. For sale or lease (Asking Sale Price - $3.7 m; lease - $16/$18 psf). Broker-Frank Rao, NYCR Group: (http://www.loopnet.com/Listing/20356400/566-East-Boston-Post-Road-Mamaroneck-NY/)
- 311 Mamaroneck Avenue – 1,400 sf Balloon World - still vacant.
- House of Honda – developer has closed on property. Ray Sullivan of Sullivan Architects will be developing a proposed 10 unit loft style residential in C-2.
- 213 Mamaroneck Ave – owner has moved in another Den of Antiquities store.
Inventory Part I:
Inventory Part II:
Disclaimer: Please be advised that the information provided on this web page is provided as a public service, and should not be relied upon as a sole informational source. The Village of Mamaroneck supplies this information "as is" and cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. The Village of Mamaroneck expressly disclaims any liability for losses or damages which may result from use of this information.