Village of Mamaroneck • Committee for the Environment
September 17, 2019
Location: Village Courthouse
- Vote to approve minutes from July 2019 meeting
- Student initiative to eliminate plastic straws in the VOM – guest speakers
- Update on Mosquito Control program
- Update on Comprehensive Plan
- Wildflower/Native Plant initiative – Mamaroneck Train Station project; selection of a public green space; Native Plant Center involvement
- CFTE Fall 2019 Leaf Mowing/Mulching Public Demonstrations - Katherine
- The Healthy Yards Project – Use of pesticides in our village
- Review food waste recycling program stats and discuss feasibility of curbside pickup
- RNHS pickup initiative
- Tri-Municipal Grant – “Love Your Food” Campaign
- Indoor Farmer’s market – should we do it again?
- Public comments to be allowed at the end of each meeting.
2. Each person limited to 10 minutes unless otherwise agreed to by the CFTE.