Hours: Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., except on holidays
Residents of the Village may drop off the following items at the Recycling Center. Please place them in the appropriate bins or dumpsters.
- Plastics coded 1 through 7, any color, including white. No plastic bags.
- Glass bottles and jars, any size or color
- Metal food and beverage containers, empty aerosol cans, aluminum foil and trays
- All caps and lids, metal or plastic
Paper and Cardboard
- Newspapers, inserts, magazines, phone books, junk mail, office paper, all other paper exceptbooks (hardcover or softcover)
- Corrugated cardboard and smooth/compressed cardboard, such as cereal and shoe boxes, except waxed cardboard such as milk cartons
- Computers, monitors, printers, phones, faxes, small appliances, radios, and anything else that plugs into the wall except “white waste,” such as stoves, washers, dryers, freezers, air conditioners, refrigerators.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL THE DPW AT 777-7745