Through the adoption of a Multi-Hazard Mitigation Plan, the Village of Mamaroneck is eligible to apply for a variety of Hazard Mitigation Grant Program from the State of New York and the federal government. The Village adopted its first Local Multi-Hazard Mitigation Plan in 2012. Subsequently, the Village adopted the Westchester County Hazard Mitigation plan in 2015 which superseded the Village's plan.
To view the County Plan, please click here, the Village of Mamaroneck appendix is Section 9.33.
A copy of the Village's 2012 Plan and component sections is provided below.
Due to the large file size of the complete document, below are the individual sections
- Contents & Preface
- Section 1 - Planning Process
- Section 2 - Public Involvement
- Section 3 - Stakeholders
- Section 4 - Assessing the Hazard
- Section 5 - Assessing the Impacts
- Section 6 - Goals and Objectives
- Section 7 - Mitigation Activities
- Section 8 - Action Plan
- Section 9 - Plan Implementation
- Section 10 - Adoption of the Plan
- Section 11 - References
- Section 12 - Glossary