Can a Third Party by Notified about Paying Taxes?

If you are either 65 years of age or older or disabled and own and occupy a 1, 2 or 3 family residence, you may designate a consenting adult as third party to receive duplicate copies of your tax bills and notices of unpaid taxes. You may request this in writing to the Tax Office at 123 Mamaroneck Ave. Mamaroneck NY. This request must be filed by March 31st of each year.