WHILE THE BOARD PARTICIPATES IN ONLINE TELECONFERENCED MEETINGS
ZONING BOARD MEETINGS WILL BEGIN AT 7:00PM
THE NEXT REGULARLY SCHEDULED ONLINE ZONING BOARD MEETING IS SET FOR THURSDAY 6/4/20 at 7:00 pm
- SUBMISSION DEADLINE FOR ALL NEW APPLICATIONS IS MAY 13, 2020
- SUBMISSION DEADLINE FOR ALL ACTIVE APPLICATIONS IS MAY 20, 2020
Please allow yourself extra time to get on!
Click here to join the meeting
REVISED DOCUMENT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES ADOPTED MAY 7, 2020
- The submission deadline for NEW completed applications with back-up materials and any necessary payments for the Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA) is twenty two (22) days before the ZBA meeting.
- The submission deadline for supplemental documents for ACTIVE applications for the Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA) is fifteen (15) days before the ZBA meeting.
- Public comments are always welcomed on all open applications at any time, but please note once a public hearing has been closed, the record is closed and no new information can be added.
- Meeting agendas will be posted on the Village Website the Friday prior to the meeting date
The meeting schedule is the first Thursday of every month at 7:30 p.m. in the Court Room, or at 7:00pm when held via Online -Teleconference but please check the Village calendar to make sure a meeting has not been cancelled or rescheduled due to holidays or scheduling conflicts.
Abrams, Fensterman, Fensterman, Eisman Formato, Ferrara, Wolf & Carone, LLP are Counsel to the Board of Appeals.
FOR INFORMATION REGARDING MAMARONECK SELF STORAGE SCOPING DOCUMENT CLICK THIS LINKhttps://www.village.mamaroneck.ny.us/sites/mamaroneckny/files/pages/06_19_2019_draft_scope_416_waverly_mss.pdf:
EAST COAST NORTH LLC, 416 WAVERLY AVENUE, MAMARONECK SELF STORAGE PUBLIC SCOPING SESSION:
|Betty-Ann Sherer||Land Use Coordinator||(914) 825-8758|